This may be old. Who knows, but it looks like the price is wrong, [censored]. Link
This may be old. Who knows, but it looks like the price is wrong, [censored]. Link
I had head that a couple of months ago, but I was not sure if it was true or not. I guess so, he will be missed by many Im sure. 50 years of one show. Its really incredible. Just off the top of my head I cannot think of any other show running that long.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50 years of one show. </div></div>
Wasn't it only like 35 with TPIR...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">50 years of one show. </div></div>
Wasn't it only like 35 with TPIR... </div></div>Yeah, I meant 35. But still thats a long time for a tv show.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
I just got mixed up where he had been on television for 50 years.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Something a lot of people probably know is that he was a red belt and trained with Chuck Norris. I didnt know that until i read something about his retirement recently.
great show tonight, adam sandler made a guest appearance.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great show tonight, adam sandler made a guest apperance. </div></div>
TPIR at night? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
yeah they had some monster give aways. One guy won 3 cars(one was a caddy), then in the showcase showdown, the winner won over 110,000 dollars in prizes including a corvette.
They only had about 3 contestants and the rest of the show was flashbacks. People falling on their asses, women losing their tops, etc. They showed the clip of Happy Gilmore and then Adam Sandler read one of his ridiculous poems.
Bookmarks